Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend Blogpost May 20

Friday night we had our final presentation, and I think it went pretty well aside from the fact that we went a little overtime.  We are glad that the project is almost at an end, and that it was overall successful.  I always get excited when I walk into the bathroom and see that our bag hooks are being used(:  Anyway, this weekend we worked on revising our final written report.  We put a lot of time and effort into this project, so we are hoping to get a good grade for it.  Although we ended up being behind, we worked our best to try to meet the time requirements.  Even though we didn't meet the individual deadlines, we were able to get everything done by presentation day.  Hopefully our written report will really show everything that we have done over the course of this quarter, and everything that we have learned from this physics project.

No comments:

Post a Comment