Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Final Blogpost
Hello, I am Gabriel Iwamoto and this is my final physics assignment. Our group did a project of installing bag hooks in the Konia bathrooms. We can see that we were effective when putting these hooks in. We were able to get a 92% approval for the bag hooks and that was a great out look. After surveying again, we were able to get an 83% yes that our bag hooks would be used. However, this project was not without its flaws. We had to start from scratch many times, testing our will to continue our project. We came through and did almost twice the work that we needed to do, solidifying the saying, "where there's a will, there's a way." I would like to think that we have done a service to Kamehameha schools, even as something as small as a project as this. I personally enjoyed this project, it was real fun to get stressed out and having something to show for your merit at the end. I would personally like to thank my group and Mr. Blake, over this quarter we have bonded and that was something cool to see. Seeing as this is my final physics assignment, I would like to say that knowing that this is the last time that I will step into the physics class room Konia 209, it gets really heavy and I mean from the bottom of my heart that this was a great year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment