Wednesday, April 25, 2012
April 25 Blogpost
Today we encounter a huge problem. This problem is pretty devastating to hear. Right now I think our only option is to start from scratch. Our group is pretty bummed out but I do think that we can make it through the project and still have a good grade and in the word of a great man I'll say this quote, "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not. Genius will not. Education will not. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." -Calvin Coolidge So I guess all we can do is keep going and thats what we are going to do if we want to get something done. So our group is most likely back at square one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment